• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP RSO course

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
56   0
Reaction score
Has anyone attended the CMP level 2 and 3 course? And if so any helpful tips or advice?
I'm trying to decide whether to try to do 2 classes in one day or just concentrate on the one specific discipline.

Has anyone attended the CMP level 2 and 3 course? And if so any helpful tips or advice?
I'm trying to decide whether to try to do 2 classes in one day or just concentrate on the one specific discipline.

There’s a lot of info in those classes, including spending time under a master RSO during a match. Not sure you could get both classes done in a day.

Those are long days too, stay hydrated and take some ibuprofen….if I had it to do over again would have grabbed a hotel vs. doing all the driving in the same day.

Try to take the training at Talladega if you can to avoid the know it all’s at Camp Perry while you’re trying to learn

There’s a lot of info in those classes, including spending time under a master RSO during a match. Not sure you could get both classes done in a day.

Those are long days too, stay hydrated and take some ibuprofen….if I had it to do over again would have grabbed a hotel vs. doing all the driving in the same day.

Try to take the training at Talladega if you can to avoid the know it all’s at Camp Perry while you’re trying to learn
Thank you. That's what I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom