• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP Talladega is basically awesome

Just be sure to check their calendar online before you go to make sure your favorite range isn't being closed due to a match or something.

After having experienced the range, I am DEFINITELY going back. Not going to bring a huge stack of rifles like last time though. Having rifle jenga in the back of the truck was pretty heart stopping every time we hit a bump in the road.

cmp is the place to go if you plan on shooting outside with rifles, their system is perfect for sighting in a rifle
Agree 100% and the staff is really helpful. My BIL took the windage and elevation COMPLETELY out of whack on one of my scopes, so bad that I couldn't get on paper at 100 yards and the staff helped me get back on track a lot faster than if I had been on my own.
It was also a nice chance to get some AR-15s dialed in. I am very impressed with the value of the Holosun red dot, but I guess that's for another thread.

It's easy to burn through a lot of ammo when you don't have to wait on a cold range and mess around changing targets.
First class venue with a good bunch of people running it.

Just be sure to check their calendar online before you go to make sure your favorite range isn't being closed due to a match or something.

3/18 Range 2 (100yd) closes 1:00 to 3:30. Good excuse to start at 100 yd early and move to Range 1 around noon.

Back
Top Bottom