• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP Talladega

I'm looking at Vortex Viper HD and Pentax PF-80ED-A myself. Leupold SX-4 Pro Guide is on the list also.
Well, after my experience with Vortex and their customer service...I am a fan for life and would choose them over anything else. If I had not found the Celestron at such a good price, I would have gotten the Vortex Viper.

My Vortex Ranger range finder died on me after it's second time being used...gave Vortex a call and no problemo, they overnighted me a new one with a return shipping label to send the old one back. Can't beat that type of warranty!

That's what we paid for when we buy a product from a reputable company. Shouldn't have to beg anyone to honor their word.

Well, after my experience with Vortex and their customer service...I am a fan for life and would choose them over anything else. If I had not found the Celestron at such a good price, I would have gotten the Vortex Viper.

My Vortex Ranger range finder died on me after it's second time being used...gave Vortex a call and no problemo, they overnighted me a new one with a return shipping label to send the old one back. Can't beat that type of warranty!

Went to CMP yesterday….spent the whole time on the unknown distance range and had a great time…loved the animal targets and making the vital areas move
Glad you enjoyed it...sorry we missed you. We were going to go, but weather didn't look very good...and I ended up going to pick up another 1911. LoL

Back
Top Bottom