• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CNN article on race and guns and the civil rights movement

I couldn't read the whole thing but I skimmed most of it. There's actually some good points in the article, the whole thing is just poorly written. Nevermind the content, the structure sucks.

I couldn't read the whole thing but I skimmed most of it. There's actually some good points in the article, the whole thing is just poorly written. Nevermind the content, the structure sucks.

Ditto,

A hodgepodge of information but the direction and purpose seemed rather vague.

I don't care which race in America has guns, or the most guns as long as we have more than the fed. At one time in this country we did, but that time is long past. Now we have a huge lumbering government lording over all of us.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

I don't care which race in America has guns, or the most guns as long as we have more than the fed. At one time in this country we did, but that time is long past. Now we have a huge lumbering government lording over all of us.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."
I agree. But not every gun rights advocate is an advocate for the same reason.

Many people associate negative characteristics with socio-economic background, which, oftentimes, is closely related to race

Back
Top Bottom