• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobb County homeowner shoots burglars.

Raydog

Default rank <1250 posts
Long live the Republic!
24   0
Reaction score
"...late Sunday night at least two people tried to break into a home on Olive Spring Road. A person, described by police as the homeowner, opened fire on the intruders.
Two ended up getting hit, one of them died. Officers on the scene couldn't give us any information about the condition of the survivor.
Police remained at the home throughout the overnight hours. No word if the homeowner will face any charges."

Well, let's hope not, if it was in fact a burglary. Not much information at the time I posted this.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-cobb-county-homeowner-shoots-burglars

"...late Sunday night at least two people tried to break into a home on Olive Spring Road. A person, described by police as the homeowner, opened fire on the intruders.
Two ended up getting hit, one of them died. Officers on the scene couldn't give us any information about the condition of the survivor.
Police remained at the home throughout the overnight hours. No word if the homeowner will face any charges."

Well, let's hope not, if it was in fact a burglary. Not much information at the time I posted this.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-cobb-county-homeowner-shoots-burglars
It doesn't happen enough.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, this is my burglar negotiation strategy, too.
Except I think I'll stay in the house.
My shotgun came out of the gun safe a couple weeks ago
when The national and state wide emergencies were declared.

I put on the shorter barrel, and attached a laser and tactical flashlight unit,
which I do not normally keep on it because this is primarily a sporting shotgun.

But now it's set up to shoot burglars,
EEA03790-54EC-4016-B4FF-8ADDF33CE111.jpeg
not orange clay discs.

Back
Top Bottom