• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Domino

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
On November 12th, Dr. Jaha Howard attended the 67th Annual Military Appreciation Luncheon at the Cobb Galleria. The luncheon included heartfelt tributes to the military from the two largest sponsors, Lockheed Martin and Adventure Outdoors. Adventure Outdoors brought promotional items for the store and gun safety course with them as well and had a hat placed at every place setting for the attendees to receive as soon as they were seated. Most attendees loved the hats and were very grateful to Adventure Outdoors not only for the hats (which many, myself included, requested extras to give as gifts to friends and family members) but for their repeated generous donations in support of our military. Dr. Howard, on the other hand, decided to post a message on his School Board affiliated page criticizing the family-owned business for their gun safety slogan, "Guns R Fun in Safe Hands". This event was not School Board related, and there were no children in attendance, yet Dr. Howard chose to use this platform to disparage this message of encouragement for responsible gun ownership on behalf of said children.
For anyone not aware, Adventure Outdoors offers FREE gun safety seminars on the first Saturday of each month, as well as a few different paid hands-on courses. They are avid supporters of both military and law enforcement and are involved in various community programs including one that helps fatherless boys get strong male role models through outdoor activities. For anyone interested in either supporting AO training courses or letting Dr. Howard know that his unprofessional behavior is NOT welcome, I've included links for both.
https://adventureoutdoors.us/Training.html
https://www.facebook.com/JahaHoward...otif_id=1573681875207719&notif_t=feed_comment
Jaha.PNG

What exactly triggered his stupid little ass? A hat with a small picture of a pistol? He should be protesting his dumb ass name.

Surely he will vote to decline any tax revenue the county may take from Adv outdoors. I mean what message does it send accepting that revenue from a lowly arms dealer and merchant of death?

Welcome to ODT!

Looks like he got triggered by that hat.

I can't send my kids to school wearing clothes that display firearms. What a shame...America has lost its way...

Same here. Funny thing is there Are two gun stores in the area that sell a butt load of guns. And they both advertise in the annual and the football stadium. No complaints when the money is coming in.

Back
Top Bottom