• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobb County schools to spebd $12 million on hand washing machines that cost $14k each!!!!!

We left Cobb 3 years ago for Oconee county. Glad we did. My kids have all been going to school since last August. Not a single student or staffer has been seriously affected - and we don’t have any of those hi-tech sinks NOR a mask mandate.

good to hear. i think cobb has had 3 teachers die. my nephew just got a positive test back last week. he has cystic fibrosis.. thus far asymptomatic. which is awesome news. got it in class. i have a village of children and they've all been face to face. so far so good.

My entire post military life career was in Cobb where my family lived since before the Civil War. We left because we saw what was happening to that hellhole and I never got to take advantage of that. I paid my share for decades...got nothing in return but waste and corruption from Cobb government.

yeah. some parts of cobb are better than others, but at the end of the day until east cobb becomes it's own city we keep pumping money into taxes to "help sister schools" in **** hole areas. i was born here, and i continue to keep up the fight to keep it the way it was when j ferry was a two lane road with like 3 stop lights. not ready to give up yet as the value of my house keeps going up. houses here in my district last about a day when listed. next to nothing as far as inventory.

good to hear. i think cobb has had 3 teachers die. my nephew just got a positive test back last week. he has cystic fibrosis.. thus far asymptomatic. which is awesome news. got it in class. i have a village of children and they've all been face to face. so far so good.

3 teachers die from Covid?... or they had covid when they died from congestive heart failure, diabetes, trip & fall etc. I'm legitimately asking - I didn't know cobb was 100% back.

Cobb does obviously have quite a few more schools/kids than we do.

3 teachers die from Covid?... or they had covid when they died from congestive heart failure, diabetes, trip & fall etc. I'm legitimately asking - I didn't know cobb was 100% back.

Cobb does obviously have quite a few more schools/kids than we do.

we've been back since like... ummmmm october 2020... i'm not sure about the health issues any of them had. sadly i haven't even looked into it.

Back
Top Bottom