• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobb county

I’m here…OP don’t fly in a plane to Georgia. We don’t need no stinkin Washington state contrails poisoning our beloved Cobb county.

And no you can’t have a ga pistol. That’s illegal in the central democratic republic of Washington.
My magick genie bottle works.. lol

LOL....I was waiting for an overseas story.....
It didn’t happen to me, but I remember reading about Jake McNiece of “the filthy thirteen” 101st airborne during WW2, on D-Day.

His plane was hit before they could jump over their target so they all bailed out and got scattered to the wind. After he landed and started moving out of the area the first ally he ran into was one of his neighbors from Ponca City, Oklahoma. He had not seen him since he left home, some two years earlier..So they moved on out together. Just the two of them, alone in France.

Yeah, it is a small world.

It didn’t happen to me, but I remember reading about Jake McNiece of “the filthy thirteen” 101st airborne during WW2, on D-Day.

His plane was hit before they could jump over their target so they all bailed out and got scattered to the wind. After he landed and started moving out of the area the first ally he ran into was one of his neighbors from Ponca City, Oklahoma. He had not seen him since he left home. So they moved on out together. Just the two of them, alone in France.

Yeah, it is a small world.
That's a cool story

Its called Cobb County because we outlawed toilet paper in 1972.
My mother was a true hillbilly. I mean one pair of shoes a year the whole bit. I now because I used to go visit my grandfather and his house still had an outhouse. She uses tell me they did that when they had to crap and weren't close to the house. That's why that comment is so funny to me. It's actually fact and not just a crude sense of humor. Or should I say a crud sense of humor. LOL

Back
Top Bottom