• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobb county

“Google” is a “search engine” on the internet. “Bing” is another.

In your address bar, you type in such questions as:

-where is Cobb County GA?

-how can I tell someone is a scammer?

-etc.

Pretty much any question you need an answer to.
I get the impression he didn't know this site was for Ga or he's playing the role of some one who didn't know.

I’ve summoned our odt experts.. they’ll be here shortly to tell us all what’s what
bab22f07380cfa05b79b5b5b004a34f0.gif

I walked into a hotel one dark and rainy night in Spokane, Washington in search of a room. The guy behind the counter looked at my ID and started asking me a local question @ 2mi from my house. Latter on the same trip I struck up a conversation with a guy in Wyoming. Turns out he grew up within a couple miles of where I lived.

I walked into a hotel one dark and rainy night in Spokane, Washington in search of a room. The guy behind the counter looked at my ID and started asking me a local question @ 2mi from my house. Latter on the same trip I struck up a conversation with a guy in Wyoming. Turns out he grew up within a couple miles of where I lived.

Ran into a guy on the rifle range at Parris Island that I knew when I was in high school.

Well it’s a long way from you.. and if you buying a pistol you going to have to drive down here to transfer it.. if you don’t believe me.. one of our resident know it alls will be in a few minutes to back Me up on it.. I don’t know anything but they know everything

I’m here…OP don’t fly in a plane to Georgia. We don’t need no stinkin Washington state contrails poisoning our beloved Cobb county.

And no you can’t have a ga pistol. That’s illegal in the central democratic republic of Washington.

Back
Top Bottom