• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobra Kai

Johnny steals the show. He is a politically incorrect hard case, and calls the millenials a bunch of *******. I won't be a spoiler, but its worth watching.

I just happened to catch the first two episodes on YouTube this morning at the gym (free episodes). I thought the same thing. Johnny’s character could really carry the show. Larusso is kind of annoying but a perfect contrast to Johnny. I also feel the show will be a hit but not sure it will make me sign up for YT Red.

Johnny steals the show. He is a politically incorrect hard case, and calls the millenials a bunch of *******. I won't be a spoiler, but its worth watching.

His character is awesome.
My Wife and I marathoned season 1 two nights in a row.
She said “I never realized this but I think I married Johnny in real life.”
Scary thing....that’s my name too....lol.

Reactions: MRH
Yes, great series . Let's you know that Daniel was the Real Asshole back in the 80's and still during the current series he has an inflated ego.

"you can take your Asthma and you peanut allergies, and all that other made up Bull$#it and Leave it outside, that is not allowed in this dojo"
Johnny Lawrance

Yes, great series . Let's you know that Daniel was the Real Asshole back in the 80's and still during the current series he has an inflated ego.

"you can take your Asthma and you peanut allergies, and all that other made up Bull$#it and Leave it outside, that is not allowed in this dojo"
Johnny Lawrance

Not really.

Back
Top Bottom