• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobray M-11

JohnnyPlant

Default rank 5000+ posts
Classy AF
140   0
Reaction score
I don’t see any recent sales on this fella so I was hoping I could get a rough value from the think tank. TIA
1D4B441D-D5CB-4174-9E1A-A15F0E73D557.jpeg
7EC170A5-D3C3-4F0C-B7DB-44E17927E12D.jpeg

I had an Atlanta made SWD, both the SMG and then a closed-bolt pistol.
The quality didn't impress me.
When the company changed its name and moved up to Ducktown, TN, I hear the quality slipped down a notch or two.

This one has what looks like a carbine length barreled upper--- does it also have the shoulder stock?
If so, it's got collector's value.
Don't shoot it until you check the condition of the rubber / vinyl buffer in the back of the receiver. They disintegrate with age and deform with use.

just a heads up on cobray,leinad,ducktown,and all the crazy Wayne Daniels guns.
lots of value lately. i had a terminator shotgun. it was a horrible,cool,crazy,single shot,open bolt nightmare.
cost 90 bucks new. it sucked to shoot and was just awesome. when i finally decided to get rid of it,i got over 1k in trade. the dealer i swapped it to at a gun show is a buddy. he got $1400 for it.
dont give it away (unless i get it,then sell it for half the new value) its worth a good deal....

I had an Atlanta made SWD, both the SMG and then a closed-bolt pistol.
The quality didn't impress me.

When the company changed its name and moved upDucktown, TN, I hear the quality slipped down a notch or two.

This one has what looks like a carbine length barreled upper--- does it also have the shoulder stock?
If so, it's got collector's value.
Don't shoot it until you check the condition of the rubber / vinyl buffer in the back of the receiver. They disintegrate with age and deform with use.

Yeah, it’s cool to think back at the movies I remember seeing these in but I’ll never shoot so I may end up trying to move it. I appreciate the info fellas.

Yeah, it’s cool to think back at the movies I remember seeing these in but I’ll never shoot so I may end up trying to move it. I appreciate the info fellas.
hold it for a month and take it to the big show next month on Jonesboro rd. lots of collectors and loads of traffic. you may even get a cool new toy and cash to some of the dealers....

Nice!

It's the gentleman's ghetto blaster. I "like" this gun a lot but only shoot ten rounds at a time unless I have some good gloves on. That trigger slaps back.....and it's not a little love tap. First full mag I went through I ended up with a bruised trigger finger the next day.

IMG_20220722_134409_383.jpg

So, the Ducktown stamped ones bring less money then the SWD ones.

If you had the stock for your carbine length gun, You would have a $750 to $1000 gun. I just sold a none function SWD one with stock for $750 and the reason I say yours is on the low end too is because I can see it's missing parts already as you can see in the yellow circle.

I'd say right now, in the condition it is in, w/o stock- $500-$600. Lucky spare parts are readily available and even the stocks or reproduction ones can be found for a few $100...

7EC170A5-D3C3-4F0C-B7DB-44E17927E12D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom