• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobray Mac-11 full auto for $4,600

My hopes are not up yet with this type of listing. Keep me in mind if you see any others priced in the reality zone ;)

My hopes are not up yet with this type of listing. Keep me in mind if you see any others priced in the reality zone ;)
Yeah Armslist is a weird sketchy website. Odds are though this is probably some old guy selling it and doesn't realize or doesn't care what the current value is. I remember talking with Russell over at RPB Industries and he told me a year or so ago a old guy called him asking if he'd give him $500 bucks for his full auto mac-11. Russell steered him in the right direction and got him an immediate buyer for $5k. Point is there are old timers out there though still who don't realize/care what the current value of these guns are. Hope the deal works out and you find a good deal!

Yeah Armslist is a weird sketchy website. Odds are though this is probably some old guy selling it and doesn't realize or doesn't care what the current value is. I remember talking with Russell over at RPB Industries and he told me a year or so ago a old guy called him asking if he'd give him $500 bucks for his full auto mac-11. Russell steered him in the right direction and got him an immediate buyer for $5k. Point is there are old timers out there though still who don't realize/care what the current value of these guns are. Hope the deal works out and you find a good deal!
So are you saying that RPB is still around? I assumed they were long gone. If I could afford to play at the big boy table I'd have to own some version of the Mac just for the Georgia history of it.

So are you saying that RPB is still around? I assumed they were long gone. If I could afford to play at the big boy table I'd have to own some version of the Mac just for the Georgia history of it.
Yeah it is. Russell is the only guy around now and he owns it. Just a small unmarked shop up in Tucker, GA. He has a website. Doesn't sell gun or anything just has Mac-10/11 parts that I he sells to big companies. Good luck getting him on the phone though I've had issues getting in touch with him recently.

You never know man! I met a old fellow at the Dec.15th gun show that said he'd sell me his full auto Mac-10 for $4k. Im just a broke 24 year old lol.

Back
Top Bottom