• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobray Mac-11 full auto for $4,600

Here is my M11/9 with Lage Max 11 Mk2 Upper on it.
I have the Lage Max 31 Mk2 Upper as well.
And waiting on the Max 11/15 too.

1.JPG

2.JPG

Favorite Setup so Far, and still have a Innovative Arms Shepherd .45 Suppressor in jail and can not wait to get it on this puppy.
New.JPG

I sold mine 5 or 6 years ago for 2500. I guess I should have hung on to it. At the time Clyde's offered me 900 for it.
Said he had 5 or so already. Oh well I only gave 500 for it a couple of years earlier so I thought I was doing good.
Paid a lot of bills though!

I sold mine 5 or 6 years ago for 2500. I guess I should have hung on to it. At the time Clyde's offered me 900 for it.
Said he had 5 or so already. Oh well I only gave 500 for it a couple of years earlier so I thought I was doing good.
Paid a lot of bills though!
If you got another one for $2500 send me a PM!

Yeah Armslist is a weird sketchy website. Odds are though this is probably some old guy selling it and doesn't realize or doesn't care what the current value is. I remember talking with Russell over at RPB Industries and he told me a year or so ago a old guy called him asking if he'd give him $500 bucks for his full auto mac-11. Russell steered him in the right direction and got him an immediate buyer for $5k. Point is there are old timers out there though still who don't realize/care what the current value of these guns are. Hope the deal works out and you find a good deal!

I had a semi auto M11 9 last year. Took it to a gun show and couldn't get a single offer on it. I had metal mags with it to boot. A vendor gave me $190 for it - pretty close to what I gave for it in the 1980s or 90s when I bought it. Later people were posting them here for $500.

Got a email back at 4:30a this morning from them. They claim to be a dealer in TX. Phone number listed doesn't match the business listing. I asked for a copy of their FFL to be sent to "my" FFL.

I'm 95% sure it's a scam.

Same here. I tried to check out the dealer name, it is listed on some FFL lists. No real web page and the FB page is not really setup.

Person is quick to respond but not really answering anything yet. Seems to think "e-file" is the answer to every question.

I will see if I get back and real dealer info and post an update.

Back
Top Bottom