• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobray Mac-11 full auto for $4,600

I have run into this guy before, claims the TX FFL and the FFL is legit...except he has a copy that he's using. The real owner of the FFL is the sheriff of the biggest county in TX of which I spoke to him personally on the phone trying to verify some other stuff this complete waste of life was trying to sell. Very nice sheriff though, runs a small shop in his spare time. Wish some GA ones were as cool! Hopefully Chuck Norris tracks this Ahole down.

I had a semi auto M11 9 last year. Took it to a gun show and couldn't get a single offer on it. I had metal mags with it to boot. A vendor gave me $190 for it - pretty close to what I gave for it in the 1980s or 90s when I bought it. Later people were posting them here for $500.
Damn I woulda gave you 190 for it. Hit me up next time you got some cobray/rpb/intratec stuff for sale!!

I have run into this guy before, claims the TX FFL and the FFL is legit...except he has a copy that he's using. The real owner of the FFL is the sheriff of the biggest county in TX of which I spoke to him personally on the phone trying to verify some other stuff this complete waste of life was trying to sell. Very nice sheriff though, runs a small shop in his spare time. Wish some GA ones were as cool! Hopefully Chuck Norris tracks this Ahole down.

Mind PM'ing me his info? The scammer sent me a physical bank address. Wouldn't be hard to setup a sting for this scumbag.

Back
Top Bottom