• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

COD MW2 anyone?

Foxtrot Sierra

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
204   0
Reaction score
I know I can’t be the only one on here that plays.

Casually, on Xbox, usually later at night after works/kids/family stuff, and most predictably Fri-Sat when I don’t have to work the next day.

I’m not awesome, but I’m not a noob.

ODT clan, anyone?

Xbox tag: BUmmedic

PS - I have a headset/mic… just haven’t figured out how the chat works yet (it’s a new thing for me). I can hear myself on the test, but I played several rounds this evening without hearing a darn thing except the game sounds.

I know I can’t be the only one on here that plays.

Casually, on Xbox, usually later at night after works/kids/family stuff, and most predictably Fri-Sat when I don’t have to work the next day.

I’m not awesome, but I’m not a noob.

ODT clan, anyone?

Xbox tag: BUmmedic

PS - I have a headset/mic… just haven’t figured out how the chat works yet (it’s a new thing for me). I can hear myself on the test, but I played several rounds this evening without hearing a darn thing except the game sounds.
I play Black Ops Cold War sporadically. Been thinking about getting MW2. I'll add you when I get on.

I played the snot out of Black Ops 2 back in the day. That was the last game I played with any sort of enthusiasm. After I master prestiged I fell out of gaming.

I play several nights a week, best god-damned chopper pilot in all of Al Mazrah, if you hear a chopper overhead blasting Taylor Swift thats me.

You definitely got to get your headset figured out, communication and proximity chat are crucial in Warzone 2.

I'll post my Activision ID this evening, gamer tag is FistedGoat

I play several nights a week, best god-damned chopper pilot in all of Al Mazrah, if you hear a chopper overhead blasting Taylor Swift thats me.

You definitely got to get your headset figured out, communication and proximity chat are crucial in Warzone 2.

I'll post my Activision ID this evening, gamer tag is FistedGoat
It’s a Helo not a Chopper. Do you fly NOE on goggles. You flying a crash hawk, Apache, S hit hook, details needed.

Back
Top Bottom