• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cold Weather Comfort Food

Hmmm
Just checked the freezer and found a ham bone with about 1/2 lb of meat still on it, got a bag of 15 bean mix in the pantry.
Onion… check
Garlic… check
Chicken broth… check
now if I can just convince the wife to make a skillet of that no-rise cornbread…
looks like Friday night’s supper’s planned.

Hmmm
Just checked the freezer and found a ham bone with about 1/2 lb of meat still on it, got a bag of 15 bean mix in the pantry.
Onion… check
Garlic… check
Chicken broth… check
now if I can just convince the wife to make a skillet of that no-rise cornbread…
looks like Friday night’s supper’s planned.
I made a pot the other night and have had it for dinner the past 2 nights, First night had grilled cheese to accompany. Last night we had grilled chicken with it. There's enough for dinner tonight. Hmmm, maybe grilled cheese again. Nice thing is the soup gets better each night.

I made a pot the other night and have had it for dinner the past 2 nights, First night had grilled cheese to accompany. Last night we had grilled chicken with it. There's enough for dinner tonight. Hmmm, maybe grilled cheese again. Nice thing is the soup gets better each night.
Mmmm grilled cheese sammiches are great, grilled cheese and bacon sammiches are greater.

Back
Top Bottom