• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cold weather function checks/ lubricants

not as popular as it once was but it is a form of NRA pistol competition.. fired at 50 and 25 yards ... one handed... 22s. and 45 autos are the most popular combination

try a 45 auto at 50 yards one handed one time... 10 ring is 1 1/2 " if memory serves. the best in the country will score in the high 90s. at the 25 yard line it's quite common to see them score perfect 100s

The best typically come from the AMU team over at Benning..or the USMC team.

if you ever really want to learn how to shoot a pistol try it sometimes..

Tranny fluid has a better additive package than typical motor oil these days.. especially Ep/AW additives

20Wt Mobil one works well though

not as popular as it once was but it is a form of NRA pistol competition.. fired at 50 and 25 yards ... one handed... 22s. and 45 autos are the most popular combination

try a 45 auto at 50 yards one handed one time... 10 ring is 1 1/2 " if memory serves. the best in the country will score in the high 90s. at the 25 yard line it's quite common to see them score perfect 100s

The best typically come from the AMU team over at Benning..or the USMC team.

if you ever really want to learn how to shoot a pistol try it sometimes..

Tranny fluid has a better additive package than typical motor oil these days.. especially Ep/AW additives

20Wt Mobil one works well though

IIRC, the Ten-Ring is about 3 & 1/2 inches across, and the X-Ring about HALF that...Yee-Haw! LOTSA' "Fun"!... :) ....mikey357

All of guns that I carry outside are my carry pistols which are iwb and warm against my skin. Don't think it would ever be an issue, but it might if a gun was left in a vehicle overnight I suppose....

No please don't leave it in the vehicle overnight. You'll wind up being one of those idiots posting on here that they just had their gun stolen out of their car while it was parked in their driveway.

Back
Top Bottom