• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coliseum Medical Center, Macon

ramtuff53

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
22   0
Reaction score
Interesting sign at the main entrance door to the Hospital. Another reason to cc - Especially in this area.....!!
upload_2018-6-21_19-44-58.jpeg

Just ignore the sign like I do, the administration is too busy running around micromanaging all of the nurse managers and clinic coordinators to search people for weapons, and none of the nurses give a "F" if you are carrying as long as you are not acting like an idiot. Hell, several of the nurses carry, we are just DISCREET about it.
All hospitals will have that sign and since we have a behavioral health ( psych ward), and get state prisoners as patients, they are probably required to have that sign in place.
I would not recommend open carrying your favorite 1911 in the hospital, but concealed carry is not an issue.

The med center had a sign last time I was there that quoted a Georgia statute stating you couldn't carry. I did not note the statute to verify it had not been superseded. However, it is my understanding if there is a mental health facility in the hospital, the hospital is off limits to carry. Anyone know otherwise?

Thanks,

Rosewood

That reminds me. I'm still looking for a turquois Microtech ultratech or UTX 85 in like new or new condition. It will match my scrubs; if you're going to bend the rules, look good doing it.:D
That's funny. And you Microtech collectors are funny as he'll to me about models and colors and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom