• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Basketball

Yep the SEC is very competitive, and I hope many go far in the NCAA. But don't rule out the Kentucky Wildcats- they must always be reckoned with. And it sure would be nice if players stayed more than one year. How about the same rule for as for baseball and football- 3 years? The wimpy NCAA blames the NBA for the one and done - seems like the NCAA is supposed to govern the college game, right? SMH

I went to UConn and I've been a long time UConn men and women's basketball fan. Its tough to watch the men not be perennial favorites. Maybe Dan Hurley can fix that.

I went to UConn and I've been a long time UConn men and women's basketball fan. Its tough to watch the men not be perennial favorites. Maybe Dan Hurley can fix that.
I'll forever hold a grudge against UConn. Used to have a little clip from the newspaper from a quote by one of their players. It read "We always play our game. It doesn't matter if we're playing the smartest team, like Duke, or if we're playing LSU." Yes, it's funny, but ima still hate on them. Only been about 20 years or so. :lol:

Wow. LSU beat UK at Rupp last night in an absolute thriller. UK was way WAY arrogant. Especially their 'star' (and appeared to be a bit of a punk). Shockingly was LSU's first road win over a top 5 school since 1990. :shocked: Couldn't have come at a better time.
Hope they don't slack off against UGA Saturday... :mmph:

Back
Top Bottom