College football 2017....

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
... come on already! :cool:

OK, since there's no action yet, let's talk non-conf games.

LSU is playing BYU in the opener at the "Advocare Texas Kickoff" in Houston. They also play Syracuse. Hopefully their recent non-conf record of overwhelming domination will continue.

I'll be a huge UGA fan when they play Notre Dame!

So, who ya' got?

[Broken External Image]:

Probably. But if LSU loses every game and beats Bama via a last second very controversial call that will be fine too. :p :biggrin1:

Les Miles is gone, the days of pulling a rabbit out of his ass are over in Baton Rouge. Ed O is more of a line up and hit someone in the mouth old school style guy.

Les Miles is gone, the days of pulling a rabbit out of his ass are over in Baton Rouge. Ed O is more of a line up and hit someone in the mouth old school style guy.
Equal chance of pulling one out of his rear or punching himself in the face. He's an idiot. I'm looking forward to sanity on the sidelines.
LSU lost a BUNCH of talent (like every year) but I'm hoping the enthusiasm boost will have them performing up to abilities for a change. They have never, ever, not even once, had a QB that produced up to his recruiting hype. I put that solely on Les wanting to run 1950's style ball. Matt Canada obviously did some impressive things at his other schools. He's got the biggest stage possible to prove it wasn't a fluke. We'll see...

Equal chance of pulling one out of his rear or punching himself in the face. He's an idiot. I'm looking forward to sanity on the sidelines.
LSU lost a BUNCH of talent (like every year) but I'm hoping the enthusiasm boost will have them performing up to abilities for a change. They have never, ever, not even once, had a QB that produced up to his recruiting hype. I put that solely on Les wanting to run 1950's style ball. Matt Canada obviously did some impressive things at his other schools. He's got the biggest stage possible to prove it wasn't a fluke. We'll see...

I always wondered about your QBs. If you guys had even mediocre quarterback play and could actually coach up the talent on the roster every year you would be up there with Bama.

I always wondered about your QBs. If you guys had even mediocre quarterback play and could actually coach up the talent on the roster every year you would be up there with Bama.
It has been the given achilles every single year. And remember.... JaMarcus Russel was the #1 pick overall in the draft. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom