• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College football 2017....

Auburn fan here. After the cupcake is taken care of in the first week we go to Clemson after that. Really would like some payback after last year. Hopefully our new QB (Jarrett Stidham) lives up to at least half of the hype. Don't really see him doing any worse than Sean White did for us last year.

I suppose....
Getting close! :becky:

in...
109017-ric-flair-WOO-gif-Imgur-L7CO.gif

I'm hoping the Dawgs knock of ND again. Last time I saw this matchup was in New Orleans for the National Championship in '80. My how the time flies. 2nd row end zone seats for the haters. I also see they have the 2nd toughest schedule in the nation this year. Need to play 4 quarters and not just 1 half as they are know to do.

I am a Gators fan and our first game (Michigan) has me a little nervous. Not gonna lie.
If we get our QB situation settled early on and can stay healthy on Defense I think Florida is gonna be a STOUT team this year. As long as we can beat UGA, Tennessee, and HOPEFULLY FSU I will be happy.

It is gonna be tough for Gators to be fully prepared for their first game being against a ranked team.
It is gonna be a rip-off when UF beats Michigan. Michigan will fall and UF will rise but still be lower than Michigan.

In any case, I'm looking forward to another SEC east champion.

I agree. We just need to stop that Run game Michigan is gonna bring. We do that and we should get by them. Im thinking Florida's Offense could be pretty damn good this year. LOTS of different weapons available if they stay healthy. I HATE JIM HARBAUGH.

Back
Top Bottom