• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College football 2020....

Man , I hope they play ..BUT , we were supposed to have a "Summer" with lower C-19 cases (like the Flu isy way, less active in Summer . OK ???

Now? What will the Fall & Winter Bring ? The Nightmare foretasted last Feb/ March ?

IDK , 'time will tell ' I hope all games can be played , anything is better than what entertainment we have now , ie .Riots , C-19 #'s that make about as much scene as my lady does . & Politics .. Dam no wonder I want to go get a Half Gallon of Jack Daniels , & watch Net-Flix for days .

So sick of 2020 & it's Crap , HOPE 2021 will be better 'again Time Will Tell '.

Times in History have been harder on people but today with "I" 'smart everything & Instant gratification.
+
Cobb. Co's First 2 weeks of on-line school have been a Joke esp, last week . My Kid is learning something , I just don't know what except how to go to school , be on the phone & play games on the PS or X box all at the same time .
Sorry I got off on a rant & off topic .....I do hope College Ball will be played & NFL also .
We shall see .

You guys just got rocked. Don't worry he wan't be last one. The players are way too big for their britches. All involved with CFB needs to be brought back down to earth.
I don't mean it's going to suck because of LSU's departures, I mean the pick 'em will suck because of the entire NCAA 'season'.

RE: LSU, they were done with the coaching departures at the end of last years. The loss of Brady and Aranda were FAR worse than the lose of any one or more atheletes. They lose mega on field talent every year. This year is no different.

Back
Top Bottom