• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*** College football pick'em 2016 ***

I'm confused, did he receive payment from 11 people or 14? Regardless, that's well short of the 21 that should have paid. :mmph:
I'm not going through each one but if you are on the below list and haven't paid, please do so ASAP!
Thanks.

Would the following people please send their $10 to Logan at logan.h@att.net
timbgtm timbgtm @mtw45 S slbaker232 Mildee Mildee Kdog Kdog captdave77 captdave77 @Memmax @BamaBrad @tlw11591 @atltrader @bilgerat @walkerinatl@bama @pageman83 @FHMF jimipanic jimipanic @BenStark @mojo @FatBack77 @Dawgbrain @TacticalJeebus
The following please send your payments to Willbuck at scott.freeman@gmail.com
@CBH13 jeffdt jeffdt @moonie @white GeauxLSU GeauxLSU @VanillaGuerrilla @Lionheart

I sent $10 to Logan on 6 Dec.

Can you have him confirm the 7 who have NOT paid please? Come on guys! :mad:
Thanks.

And they should be shamed!

Here is the list of those that have not paid Logan. If you have paid Logan, and can provide confirmation, please do so via PM.

*NOTE - Logan did receive payment from three individuals that did not provide their screen name, so three of you listed below have paid.

@Memmax
@bilgerat
@bama
@pageman83
@FHMF
jimipanic jimipanic
@mojo
@FatBack77
@Dawgbrain
@TacticalJeebus

Wait do i need to send a pm to someone to show I paid the fine lad who won?
Confused

As mentioned, Logan did receive payment from three individuals that did not include their screen name, but did confirm their name. If you could, please provide confirmation of payment, and your name, I will update the list.

Back
Top Bottom