• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*** College football pick'em 2016 ***

I could set one up, but he's got the "renew group" option with everybody's email addresses already

You may have to, it's getting real late. I'm sure the interest is still high. I suggested to Geaux that all those that wanted to play for $$$, pre-pay the commish through paypal gift. Saves all the money chasing around at the end, which is a headache. Maybe get with Geaux and get the log in and the renew option if he doesn't want to deal with it this year. It's a lot of fun, I'd miss all the smack talk and competition.

You may have to, it's getting real late. I'm sure the interest is still high. I suggested to Geaux that all those that wanted to play for $$$, pre-pay the commish through paypal gift. Saves all the money chasing around at the end, which is a headache. Maybe get with Geaux and get the log in and the renew option if he doesn't want to deal with it this year. It's a lot of fun, I'd miss all the smack talk and competition.
We could do the pre pay deal and if your money isn't received by week 1, then you're out. I'll set one up and start a thread on it

Back
Top Bottom