• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football Playoff Top 4

marnedrake

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
There were some shake-ups this week with FSU and Utah both falling, and possibly falling out of the playoff picture. Ohio State plays both Michigan and Michigan State at the end of the year. TCU and Baylor play each other as well as a hot Oklahoma team. LSU has it's most brutal part of the schedule coming up as well as Alabama. I don't see Stanford getting through the rest of the season unscathed. I know it's still too early to tell, but for right now who does everyone think will be the final four.

I think Stanford is better than people give them credit for, but I haven't seen the rest of their schedule either. Baylor's starting QB is most likely done for the season, backup QB is supposed to be good, but I don't think he will be good enough. I don't believe Alabama or Ohio State are the best teams in their respective conferences and would be surprised if either managed to win out and end up in the final four. If I had to guess right now, I'd say Clemson, LSU, Michigan State, and Stanford.

Back
Top Bottom