• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football playoffs - UGA vs Ohio St and Mich vs TCU

See the thing is, the idiot swinging the dead cat around hitting people, that’s the Gator fan. Put down the dead cat.

You don’t see many Florida fans around because they haven’t won’t anything since Tebow. Bad teams have quite fans.

Plus the absolute best thing about the state of Florida is leaving it.
Who swings dead cats around? Half the fun is making a siren. The other half is hitting someone with a pissed off cat.

Considering I am one, yes lol. Our fan base is full of self entitled retards, but you gotta get on social media to find them.
I can walk outside and swing a cat around and hit 3 obnoxious UGA fans at any given time of day.

Considering I am one, yes lol. Our fan base is full of self entitled retards, but you gotta get on social media to find them.
I can walk outside and swing a cat around and hit 3 obnoxious UGA fans at any given time of day.
no sh*^....here is your typical GA fan....this is in their foyer....IN THEIR HOME!!!
Screenshot_20230101-091549_Instagram_1.jpg
...they look at it EVERYDAY!!!! unbelievable...

I was around for the first Natl Championship and had 2nd row end zone seats. Great thing about being a student then. Can't complain about Gator fans as I went to 3 Gator bowls in J-ville and had a lot of fun with them. A lot of fun times pre social media and cell phone days.

Another thing that trips people up is there are 3 college football programs in Florida that have huge fan bases. I remember when FSU was a lot more popular than UF. Georgia only has one college anyone cheers for, which is different.

See the thing is, the idiot swinging the dead cat around hitting people, that’s the Gator fan. Put down the dead cat.

You don’t see many Florida fans around because they haven’t won’t anything since Tebow. Bad teams have quite fans.

Plus the absolute best thing about the state of Florida is leaving it.
Obnoxious gator fans will appear before the humidity hits you when you open the car door in the sunshine state (not as much the past few years).

But yes, UGA does have some obnoxious fans.

Back
Top Bottom