• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football playoffs - UGA vs Ohio St and Mich vs TCU

Congrats to the Dawgs... my beloved Buckeyes made me proud. That was what a playoff game should look like.... actually, both playoff games were phenomenal. Ga got a few breaks that made a difference but they were clearly playing at maybe 70% of their potential whereas OSU was at 100%. The better team won but they almost lost it for themselves. Great game.

We also missed 2 field goals
Speaking of, the OSU kicker was a 6th-year senior playing in his (now) last college game.
Imagine having that miss as your last kick lifetime legacy. Losing a shot at the National Championship.
Only his third missed kick of the season.
When Georgia called the timeout to ice him, and the cameras zoomed in on his face, he looked like a whipped dog. Don’t see that strategy work often, but it sure did last night.

Go Dawgs, whup them Frogs.

Bama fans aren’t nearly as loud and obnoxious as UGA fans; they also have a trophy case to be able to talk smack.
They are still obnoxious, but a lot quieter.
Ohio St are about as bad as UGA.
1) UGA 2) Ohio St 3) Bama on my scale of the three worst fanbases.
Agree 110%

Man, what a game last night! Had a good time with the family and 79k plus other fans from both sides. OSU had a pretty damn big fan base show up and they were crunk. I only ran into three jackasses last night, two OSU fans and a GA fan. Everyone else seemed to be there for the enjoyment of watching some college football. Go Dawgs!

33E26FEF-D929-4E79-BF69-7ACB8D63822B.jpeg

Bama fans aren’t nearly as loud and obnoxious as UGA fans; they also have a trophy case to be able to talk smack.
They are still obnoxious, but a lot quieter.
Ohio St are about as bad as UGA.
1) UGA 2) Ohio St 3) Bama on my scale of the three worst fanbases.

The fact that two guys in Rome Ga are discussing how annoying Ohio state fans are when there are 10,000 other universities between us and Ohio state that are completely irrelevant to us tells you exactly how annoying Ohio state fans are.

Ohio state would be totally irrelevant to me like the rest of the Big 10 if their stupid fan base would shut they **** up.

Congrats to the Dawgs... my beloved Buckeyes made me proud. That was what a playoff game should look like.... actually, both playoff games were phenomenal. Ga got a few breaks that made a difference but they were clearly playing at maybe 70% of their potential whereas OSU was at 100%. The better team won but they almost lost it for themselves. Great game.
you speakin the truth.

Man, what a game last night! Had a good time with the family and 79k plus other fans from both sides. OSU had a pretty damn big fan base show up and they were crunk. I only ran into three jackasses last night, two OSU fans and a GA fan. Everyone else seemed to be there for the enjoyment of watching some college football. Go Dawgs!

View attachment 5154378
Looks like we were only a few suites away from each other. I agree that UGA had 3/4 of the stadium but only 1/2 the noise. The bucks were very loud and proud all the way to the end. By far the best game I’ve ever attended. The only obnoxious fan that I ran in to yesterday was a misplaced Bama fan??? I guess he can tell his friends that he went to the playoffs this season.

Chatter Chatter Chatter!!!
The bottom line is that Ohio State’s field goal kicker handed Georgia a very early 2023 Christmas present. FACT!!!
Ask Kirby he’ll tell you!

A 50 yard field goal is still no easy task. Sure guys make it, some longer but 50 yards is a long way to put a ball thru the uprights.

That position has to be one of the toughest positions to play mentally. I hate it for the guy, but I’m glad GA won.

Chatter Chatter Chatter!!!
The bottom line is that Ohio State’s field goal kicker handed Georgia a very early 2023 Christmas present. FACT!!!
Ask Kirby he’ll tell you!
I can’t disagree totally, but the Dawgs were down 14 in the first half and came back and down 18 in the second half and came back again. A little more than a missed kick but still a great game nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom