• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football playoffs - UGA vs Ohio St and Mich vs TCU

Chatter Chatter Chatter!!!
The bottom line is that Ohio State’s field goal kicker handed Georgia a very early 2023 Christmas present. FACT!!!
Ask Kirby he’ll tell you!

Pretty much.

OSU lost, but UGA didn’t beat them. Not sure who that was on the field, but it wasn’t the same UGA we’ve seen most of the regular season.

That game sucked. I love good football and that was anything but.

And I ****ing hate OSU.

Pretty much.

OSU lost, but UGA didn’t beat them. Not sure who that was on the field, but it wasn’t the same UGA we’ve seen most of the regular season.

That game sucked. I love good football and that was anything but.

And I ****ing hate OSU.
Pretty sure you’re in the minority saying things like “that game sucked” and “I love good football and that was anything but”

Dad use to say things like “never pass up an opportunity to stay silent. Let ‘em gather their own evidence to figure out if you’re an idiot. No sense handing over the proof.”

By the way, what does “good football” look like in your world?

Pretty sure you’re in the minority saying things like “that game sucked” and “I love good football and that was anything but”

Dad use to say things like “never pass up an opportunity to stay silent. Let ‘em gather their own evidence to figure out if you’re an idiot. No sense handing over the proof.”

some people are never happy and a bunch of em are on this site.

whiny little bitch.gif

Chatter Chatter Chatter!!!
The bottom line is that Ohio State’s field goal kicker handed Georgia a very early 2023 Christmas present. FACT!!!
Ask Kirby he’ll tell you!

Georgia made O.S.U. think they belonged in that game by missing TWO field goals AND spotting them all those points in the 1st and 2nd half before sealing the deal.
Ask C.J., he'll tell you!

Both teams showing up to play which did not happen yesterday. OSU was there ready to go, but UGA was a bunch of unprepared cocky kids who totally underestimated their opponent.

That game should have been a total blowout as the two teams are not even remotely close to being at the same level. OSU is good, but UGA is on a whole other level this year…when they show up.

The only teams in CFB that I thought even remotely stood a chance against them was Bama or some unranked opponent they wouldn’t take seriously. Never in a million years did I think they would make that mistake with OSU.

Watch, they will repeat it next week too.

Both teams showing up to play which did not happen yesterday. OSU was there ready to go, but UGA was a bunch of unprepared cocky kids who totally underestimated their opponent.

That game should have been a total blowout as the two teams are not even remotely close to being at the same level. OSU is good, but UGA is on a whole other level this year…when they show up.

The only teams in CFB that I thought even remotely stood a chance against them was Bama or some unranked opponent they wouldn’t take seriously. Never in a million years did I think they would make that mistake with OSU.

Lmao! Ok. Some logic isn’t really worth arguing.
Yes it is…..

Georgia isn’t as good as you seem to think they are. They lost 22 or so to the draft after last year, right? Of course they’re not as good as you think they are. But they are the best in the game so far.
Ohio State showed they belonged in that game by nearly beating the brakes off of Ga. It was one of the best foolball games I’ve ever seen.
Your years old recycled argument that Ohio State or any other non SEC team are in the same class as the big bad SEC has become comical.
Most of me wants Ga to repeat now that OSU is out. The rest of me wants to see TCU embarrass Ga just so I can hear your next load of fertilizer.

Lmao! Ok. Some logic isn’t really worth arguing.
Yes it is…..

Georgia isn’t as good as you seem to think they are. They lost 22 or so to the draft after last year, right? Of course they’re not as good as you think they are. But they are the best in the game so far.
Ohio State showed they belonged in that game by nearly beating the brakes off of Ga. It was one of the best foolball games I’ve ever seen.
Your years old recycled argument that Ohio State or any other non SEC team are in the same class as the big bad SEC has become comical.
Most of me wants Ga to repeat now that OSU is out. The rest of me wants to see TCU embarrass Ga just so I can hear your next load of fertilizer.

Surely you must know that I am not a UGA fan since you apparently pay so much attention to my postings.

I’ll be 100% pulling for TCU next week. I want them to embarrass both the SEC and the BIG 10.

Surely you must know that I am not a UGA fan since you apparently pay so much attention to my postings.

I’ll be 100% pulling for TCU next week. I want them to embarrass both the SEC and the BIG 10.
It’s not necessarily YOUR posts that I pay attention to. It’s just ridiculous posts in general that I find interesting. So far, you came play in 2023. Happy new year!

Back
Top Bottom