• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football playoffs - UGA vs Ohio St and Mich vs TCU

And to @Asbestos point, in truth UGA isn’t that great of a team this year. All year I’ve thought that it’s not that UGA is so good, but that the rest of college football is so lackluster.

I would like to see this UGA go up against a Tua or Hurts Bama, Burrow LSU, Lawrence Clemson, heck even a Baker Mayfield Oklahoma, but I’m pretending sure they wouldn’t stand a chance. A Fromm UGA with Chubb and Michelle would probably put the smack down on this team….if they didn’t choke.
would like?
Now you sound like a Falcons fan.

I would like to be wealthy so we could fly to LA for the Natty with some of our friends that are going.
Ain’t happening.

would like?
Now you sound like a Falcons fan.

I would like to be wealthy so we could fly to LA for the Natty with some of our friends that are going.
Ain’t happening.
Well, clearly, since time travel has not been invented, it isn’t happening. I don’t actually want to see them play those teams. I’m just curious how this team would hold up against those two. I don’t believe this team is that good.

This ga team is obviously not as good as last years but so far they have at least proven they are the best team in college football this year. Next week we will see. Go Dawgs.

Well said. Based on all preseason expectations UGA wasn't even going to win the SEC East. Yet here they are...

If they play TCU like they did OSU it may not end well. But I do like seeing these Dawgs stay after it and I hope they win the title again this year.

Back
Top Bottom