Date
Sugar Bowl
Spread
Prediction ATS
Jan. 1
No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Ohio State
Alabama -10
Ohio State
Nickle says both those spreads get beat by the favorites.

You arm chair quarterbacks do realize it's about revenue don't you?

Urban Meyer and his Buckeyes will bring a lot more money and viewers to the table than TCU playing Meyer's ol' nemesis Nick Saban and Alabama. I'm a Buckeye fan having grown up in SW Ohio, although I went to Oklahoma... regardless, I'd still watch Urban Meyer and Nick Saban go head to head over Gary Patterson. Hell, most people wouldn't be able to even name TCU's head coach.

And the "cupcake" schedule crap is just that, crap. A single team can not be exclusively judged by the opponents it plays. They can't control that. And the Big10 carries some weight, regardless of the schedule...just like the SEC does.

The same Wisconsin that rolled Nebraska for 500 yds rushing. Is FSUs defense better than Nebraska? Good question.

And I think LSU would smoke FSU.
The same Nebraska that lost to Minnesota? See, we could do this forever. :) It was an entertaining year... ;)
LSU very well might be able to beat FSU, but LSU sucks.

I think that if anyone can beat Oregon its FSU. Im sorry but Its hard to go against Jemeis and the unbeaten......at least until they run up on those angry elephants.

You arm chair quarterbacks do realize it's about revenue don't you?

Urban Meyer and his Buckeyes will bring a lot more money and viewers to the table than TCU playing Meyer's ol' nemesis Nick Saban and Alabama. I'm a Buckeye fan having grown up in SW Ohio, although I went to Oklahoma... regardless, I'd still watch Urban Meyer and Nick Saban go head to head over Gary Patterson. Hell, most people wouldn't be able to even name TCU's head coach.

And the "cupcake" schedule crap is just that, crap. A single team can not be exclusively judged by the opponents it plays. They can't control that. And the Big10 carries some weight, regardless of the schedule...just like the SEC does.

Schedule match ups make the world of difference to me. I mean If the Big 10 wants to be taken more seriously somebody other than Wisconsin go to the south on a saturday between Aug and Nov! OSU wouldn't dare travel to death valley or even between the hedges to play.

Back
Top Bottom