• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College football season 2018 - general smack talk....

Have you watched an Alabama game? Your scenario is highly unlikely.

I know Alabama is better than the 85' Bears, Tua is better than Tom Brady, and Saban walks on water. I called it last year. Look it up. It is really hard to go undefeated in the SEC. Dawgs vs Tide in Queerville for the Ugly Trophy.

I know Alabama is better than the 85' Bears, Tua is better than Tom Brady, and Saban walks on water. I called it last year. Look it up. It is really hard to go undefeated in the SEC. Dawgs vs Tide in Queerville for the Ugly Trophy.

Have you ever heard sarcasm is the language of the weak?

^^^^^This guy^^^^^
Hahahahaha!

I like where he challenges us to track down his old posts and predictions to figure out if he's been saying it a while. It's real good. So if I just say something that sounds really dumb, you're going to go back through every post I have made just to make sure it's consistent with my other dumb posts. I'm not doing that. Alabama wins it all in 2018, meaning the championship. Georgia is good but they're not that good.

He has the red and black glasses on. Even after getting their ass smacked this weekend. Its normal from the UgaY boys. They have ONE good season and they talk like they are the New England Patriots type dynasty. They forget that before last season they sucked and I mean sucked for the last 30+ years.

Like I said. LSU exposed them for what they are this year. A young team with good talent but an idiot for an offensive coordinator. Slow the run and put pressure on Fromm. Make him throw under pressure and watch them crap the bed. No more of the 2 NFL running backs to lean on this year. They are loaded with talent for sure but there are MANY chinks in the armor.

He has the red and black glasses on. Even after getting their ass smacked this weekend. Its normal from the UgaY boys. They have ONE good season and they talk like they are the New England Patriots type dynasty. They forget that before last season they sucked and I mean sucked for the last 30+ years.

Like I said. LSU exposed them for what they are this year. A young team with good talent but an idiot for an offensive coordinator. Slow the run and put pressure on Fromm. Make him throw under pressure and watch them crap the bed. No more of the 2 NFL running backs to lean on this year. They are loaded with talent for sure but there are MANY chinks in the armor.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but I want Florida to beat Georgia so bad I have looked at buying tickets to the game about 10 times. I'm not crazy enough to think it's very likely that Florida will win but it's feasible. The stadium is also 10 minutes from where I lived when I was in college.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but I want Florida to beat Georgia so bad I have looked at buying tickets to the game about 10 times. I'm not crazy enough to think it's very likely that Florida will win but it's feasible. The stadium is also 10 minutes from where I lived when I was in college.
I wanna see this happen!

Im not saying that The Pups cant make it. Im just saying that the first real team they played this year stomped a mud hole in that azz, and they arent NEARLY as good as the fans think they are. Just watch and see. If they do win out then good for them and they deserve a shot. I just dont think they will this year. I think its gonna be one hell of a game in Jacksonville.

GO GATORS!

Back
Top Bottom