• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College football season 2018 - general smack talk....

Where was all this intensity 2 weeks ago? Honestly im surprised my Dawgs won today. Took it to em in 2nd half. set up showdown with Kentucky for East title. SEC Title game could be set next week if Bama beats LSU

Not to take away from their performance but both starting CBs for UF were out. This game was closer than the scoreboard looks. Georgia was sharp though.

Really? You on the UF excuse squad? Recruit better and have better depth. Only 364 days until we stomp that ass AGAIN!

You don't believe half the stuff you put on here. UF's starting CBs were injured. That's a fact.
Injuries are a tough break but that is a lame excuse. I mean Because these guys were hurt does that mean they quit being the Florida Gators? Hell Alabama and Clemson benched perfectly healthy starting QB's and their the top 2 teams in the country. Also UGA had 2 starting O-lineman injured as well

Really? You on the UF excuse squad? Recruit better and have better depth. Only 364 days until we stomp that ass AGAIN!

You sir are an idiot. That “scrub” Gator team who was 4-7 last year took you boys to the 4th qtr even after turning the ball over 3 times. Felipe Franks is a poor excuse for a QB but he isnt Mullens recruit. He is just managing the offense around him cause he cant walk and chew gum at the same time. You sure were quiet after LSU smacked that ass but you sure piped up when yall win. Typical bandwagon fan. Atleast the other Uga fans on here show some class. But like I said earlier. You are an idiot who thinks one good year makes UGA some kind of dynasty or something. Credit where credit is due to UGA, they made the 3rd down plays when it counted, so Congrats. Cant wait to see Bama beat yall senseless ( IF yall get by Kentucky).

Reactions: GFB
Cant wait to see Bama beat yall senseless

I have felt this way since the 2nd week of September. Everybody not an Alabama fan knows they are arguing about who is finishing 2nd. Bama has scored 40 points 5 times in the 1st half. LSU on the other hand has scored 40 points 1 time all season. We're playing for 2nd place guys. But.....But it does look like my Dawgs are the sacrificial lamb to be laid upon the alter at the SECCG.

Injuries are a tough break but that is a lame excuse. I mean Because these guys were hurt does that mean they quit being the Florida Gators? Hell Alabama and Clemson benched perfectly healthy starting QB's and their the top 2 teams in the country. Also UGA had 2 starting O-lineman injured as well

I didn't use it for an excuse at all. Georgia has the better team and they won. I also posted Franks should have gotten the game ball from Georgia. If Florida's defense is "legit", it would be even better when the starting CBs are in, which was the point I was trying to make in an earlier reply. I post something, someone replies saying crap I didn't write, and then a third person comes in posting about what the second guy said. You should be arguing with the cub scout guy, not me.

I didn't use it for an excuse at all. Georgia has the better team and they won. I also posted Franks should have gotten the game ball from Georgia. If Florida's defense is "legit", it would be even better when the starting CBs are in, which was the point I was trying to make in an earlier reply. I post something, someone replies saying crap I didn't write, and then a third person comes in posting about what the second guy said. You should be arguing with the cub scout guy, not me.

Hahaha. Post of the day. Very well put my friend. I like this guy.

Back
Top Bottom