• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College football season 2018 - general smack talk....

I have felt this way since the 2nd week of September. Everybody not an Alabama fan knows they are arguing about who is finishing 2nd. Bama has scored 40 points 5 times in the 1st half. LSU on the other hand has scored 40 points 1 time all season. We're playing for 2nd place guys. But.....But it does look like my Dawgs are the sacrificial lamb to be laid upon the alter at the SECCG.

Never know man. Bama is one play away from not having a QB. Tua has a bad knee and I think Jalen Hurts just had surgery. If Tua is healthy then I think winner of the East is in for a long day. But, LSU could upset Bama and then things would be shaken up real good. Thats why College football is so great. You just never know until the game is played.

I didn't use it for an excuse at all. Georgia has the better team and they won. I also posted Franks should have gotten the game ball from Georgia. If Florida's defense is "legit", it would be even better when the starting CBs are in, which was the point I was trying to make in an earlier reply. I post something, someone replies saying crap I didn't write, and then a third person comes in posting about what the second guy said. You should be arguing with the cub scout guy, not me.
you know what you're right. guess i didnt read what he said and only what you replied. my bad. Anyway the real difference in the game was Felipe Franks pulled a Felipe Franks on the gators and Georgia had zero catastrophic plays.

Reactions: GFB
You sir are an idiot. That “scrub” Gator team who was 4-7 last year took you boys to the 4th qtr even after turning the ball over 3 times. Felipe Franks is a poor excuse for a QB but he isnt Mullens recruit. He is just managing the offense around him cause he cant walk and chew gum at the same time. You sure were quiet after LSU smacked that ass but you sure piped up when yall win. Typical bandwagon fan. Atleast the other Uga fans on here show some class. But like I said earlier. You are an idiot who thinks one good year makes UGA some kind of dynasty or something. Credit where credit is due to UGA, they made the 3rd down plays when it counted, so Congrats. Cant wait to see Bama beat yall senseless ( IF yall get by Kentucky).

Hey bro it isn't 2008 - Tebow is walking through the door. Go away and come back next year...maybe. IF we get by Kentucky?And one other thing, at least we will be at MBS playing Bama. The Gayturds will be busy with sending out Christmas cards. And last but not least THE DAWGS PADDLED THAT ASS ON NATIONAL TV AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN IN 363 DAYS.

Very interesting article about the upcoming Bama vs LSU matchup...

https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/10/is_alabama_for_real_or_just_an.html

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
It is true that Bama has about as cush a schedule as you can get in the SEC west but it is also true they've put in on cruise control the second half of most every game. I hate White will be out the first half because being close, away, would have been unchartered territory for Bama. I'm unfortunately predicting a pretty easy time for Bama and hoping to be gloriously wrong!

It is true that Bama has about as cush a schedule as you can get in the SEC west but it is also true they've put in on cruise control the second half of most every game. I hate White will be out the first half because being close, away, would have been unchartered territory for Bama. I'm unfortunately predicting a pretty easy time for Bama and hoping to be gloriously wrong!
It's true. We've been running 2nd & 3rd string QBs, O-line, & backs in the second half of most games. And that was a bad call on White. Should not have been targeting!

However, Coach O has those boys believing in themselves. And it's never easy playing in Death Valley! Should be a good game.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom