• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football vs NFL....could LSU Tigers beat the Cinncinati Bengals?

Can LSU beat the Bengals?

• No way - NFL is just another level above.

Votes: 37 74.0%
  • Maybe - depends on the teams. If they played enough games...

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Yes - the college players today are very good and NFL ready.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Don't care - but if I can get some tacos I am good.

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Could the best college team, beat the worst NFL team? For example, if LSU played the Bengals in 10 games - could LSU win just one of them? In 2019, the Bengals were 2-14 and LSU was 15-0.

I'd say it's possible, since there have been a lot of terrible NFL teams and we've had some well balanced BCS champions.

What do you think?
That is like can my mom kick my dad ass! Yes If she catches him asleep and ties the four corners of the sheet together so that he can escape

Obviously an old thread (which are always fun to revisit).
I don't watch the NFL and I realize Joe Burrow was injured last year but now I'm curious. I assume he's been able to play all or most of this year so any idea how he's doing in his first real year in the mighty NFL? I mean I realize he's no Matt Ryan or anything so I'm sure the pathetic Bengals aren't having the success the Falcons are having, but just curious how that college rookie is doing? No doubt being sentenced to such a lowly organization they are still in the cellar but is he at least not embarrassing himself? I'm not expecting star players to be able to really impact an entire team of 'professionals' and I'm sure if he's having any success at all it must be thanks to a seasoned NFL veteran receiver. Somebody fill me in.
Yep, no way that 2019 LSU team could have beat that 2019 Bengals team even one out of ten times. Unpossible......

You mean these Bengals?

He's had no impact whatsoever.......in them winning their division for the 1st time since 2015.
1641261006558.png

No. While the Bengles at that time would be the worst team in the NFL, but there are 53 Professional NFL Players on that team. The LSU National Championship Team may have a max 20 future professionals on that team, and all at various stages within their collegiate career. Also not on a professional level or body yet.

No. While the Bengles at that time would be the worst team in the NFL, but there are 53 Professional NFL Players on that team. The LSU National Championship Team may have a max 20 future professionals on that team, and all at various stages within their collegiate career. Also not on a professional level or body yet.
I would have to argue, just because you play(ed) in the NFL, doesnt mean you are good at it. Take Johnny Manzel for example.

I would have to argue, just because you play(ed) in the NFL, doesnt mean you are good at it. Take Johnny Manzel for example.
I counter your Manzel with first pick overall.... Mr. Purple Drank himself, JaMarcus Russel. Now THAT was a special kind of flame out right there.

Back
Top Bottom