• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football vs NFL....could LSU Tigers beat the Cinncinati Bengals?

Can LSU beat the Bengals?

• No way - NFL is just another level above.

Votes: 37 74.0%
  • Maybe - depends on the teams. If they played enough games...

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Yes - the college players today are very good and NFL ready.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Don't care - but if I can get some tacos I am good.

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Speaking of the Cowboys, when Jimmy Johnson took over as head coach.......

"But they were bad. It may be far fetched, but I'm not too sure that our Miami (Hurricanes) team, couldn't have beaten that Cowboy team." Jimmy Johnson

We know what the real answer to this question is and it ISN'T what people voted for. The college team could win, because some of these NFL teams are just really terrible.

Okay, I concede. Last year’s LSU team could probably have beaten the worst NFL team. Clemson or Alabama might be able to beat the Jets rights now. Possibly.

Obviously an old thread (which are always fun to revisit).
I don't watch the NFL and I realize Joe Burrow was injured last year but now I'm curious. I assume he's been able to play all or most of this year so any idea how he's doing in his first real year in the mighty NFL? I mean I realize he's no Matt Ryan or anything so I'm sure the pathetic Bengals aren't having the success the Falcons are having, but just curious how that college rookie is doing? No doubt being sentenced to such a lowly organization they are still in the cellar but is he at least not embarrassing himself? I'm not expecting star players to be able to really impact an entire team of 'professionals' and I'm sure if he's having any success at all it must be thanks to a seasoned NFL veteran receiver. Somebody fill me in.
Yep, no way that 2019 LSU team could have beat that 2019 Bengals team even one out of ten times. Unpossible......

Obviously an old thread (which are always fun to revisit).
I don't watch the NFL and I realize Joe Burrow was injured last year but now I'm curious. I assume he's been able to play all or most of this year so any idea how he's doing in his first real year in the mighty NFL? I mean I realize he's no Matt Ryan or anything so I'm sure the pathetic Bengals aren't having the success the Falcons are having, but just curious how that college rookie is doing? No doubt being sentenced to such a lowly organization they are still in the cellar but is he at least not embarrassing himself? I'm not expecting star players to be able to really impact an entire team of 'professionals' and I'm sure if he's having any success at all it must be thanks to a seasoned NFL veteran receiver. Somebody fill me in.
Yep, no way that 2019 LSU team could have beat that 2019 Bengals team even one out of ten times. Unpossible......
(cant tell if sarcasm or trolling) lol

Back
Top Bottom