Status
Not open for further replies.

Mildee

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
70   0
Reaction score
It's that time of year again....college pick em

We've done it that past 2 years with a fair amount of members(20 or so I believe). Last year there was a lot of money chasing at the end of the year, so another member suggested pre paying this year to prevent the winner(s) from missing out on their $$$. Open for discussion, but I tend to be in agreement with him.

Anyway, it's on Yahoo.

Group ID- 5333
Password- gators
$10 per person for the season

Would be easy if everybody used their ODT name so we know who's who.

Thanks, and let the games and trash talk begin

Matt

Well I almost didn't join as I saw password.:becky:

In for ten.

Any way for those of us participating to request our favorite teams to be included in the games each week? It's more fun to bet on teams we care about. For example, I would like VT games included...or at least more ACC games instead of just SEC.

Well I almost didn't join as I saw password.:becky:

In for ten.

Any way for those of us participating to request our favorite teams to be included in the games each week? It's more fun to bet on teams we care about. For example, I would like VT games included...or at least more ACC games instead of just SEC.
I selected yahoo default games and all SEC games when i created the group....Unfortunately it won't let me go back and change it

I selected yahoo default games and all SEC games when i created the group....Unfortunately it won't let me go back and change it
And it only allows 1 conference to be selected to be included on the weekly picks along with the yahoo default. Sorry about that

And it only allows 1 conference to be selected to be included on the weekly picks along with the yahoo default. Sorry about that

No problem, just asking. I'm a Dawg fan too. And VT gonna kick ass and take names in WV first game...that will put them in top 15 and in the default games. Preseason optimism is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom