• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colorado School Shooter in court

Idk why they take these idiots alive anymore

Black guy informs cop he has a CCW and gets shot. Mass shooters are taken alive. What am I missing?

Auroa CO - Alive
Texas School shooter - Alive
Parkland - Alive
SC Church - Alive
San Diego Synagogue shooter - Alive
Ascension LA - Alive

There are literally 20 more who were taken alive. The majority who werent, killed themselves before the cops even came close.

How does that happen??

Black guy informs cop he has a CCW and gets shot. Mass shooters are taken alive. What am I missing?

Auroa CO - Alive
Texas School shooter - Alive
Parkland - Alive
SC Church - Alive
San Diego Synagogue shooter - Alive
Ascension LA - Alive

There are literally 20 more who were taken alive. The majority who werent, killed themselves before the cops even came close.

How does that happen??

Simple. All the mass shooters are pasty, spoiled, white kids. Black kids aren't shooting up schools. Why is that? Because white parents aren't raising their children. They are giving them smart phones as baby sitters, and medicating them up when they act up versus disciplining them. Go to the grocery store and watch what happens when some white kid throws a tantrum versus a black kid. Which parent pleads or bribes the kid to act right?, versus which one snatches their kid up and busts that ass?

Simple. All the mass shooters are pasty, spoiled, white kids. Black kids aren't shooting up schools. Why is that? Because white parents aren't raising their children. They are giving them smart phones as baby sitters, and medicating them up when they act up versus disciplining them. Go to the grocery store and watch what happens when some white kid throws a tantrum versus a black kid. Which parent pleads or bribes the kid to act right?, versus which one snatches their kid up and busts that ass?
pretty sure black kids shoot up schools all the time in places like chicago

you just dont hear about it because its not a "mass shooting event"

Not getting into the who kills more people aspect, but I cannot comprehend how a dude is out actively killing people and cops don’t just shoot on sight. The damn fort hood shooter survived for Christ sake! It would save the tax payers a ton of money and trouble.

Not getting into the who kills more people aspect, but I cannot comprehend how a dude is out actively killing people and cops don’t just shoot on sight. The damn fort hood shooter survived for Christ sake! It would save the tax payers a ton of money and trouble.

Not to say I totally disagree with you on the subject, but the LEOs are not executioners. They are enforcers and their job is to take down the perp with as minimal casualties as possible so they can stand trial. That is the way our Constitution is written. With bad cops out there, I do not want them being the judge and executioner. What if the person they thought was the perp was actually a good guy trying to take down the perp?

Also, with the mass shootings, they are usually media all over the place quickly and taking out the perp would be pretty hard to cover up.

Rosewood

Back
Top Bottom