• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt 20 round AR15 mags $10 shipped

Has anyone ever dealt with this website? I would order some if I knew it was a trusted site, the fact they don't take pay-pal makes me a little nervous. Also only about half of the links on their page work. Call me crazy, but I do not want to type in my credit card info on a page I do not trust.

Has anyone ever dealt with this website? I would order some if I knew it was a trusted site, the fact they don't take pay-pal makes me a little nervous.
Generally speaking, they have a pretty ****ty rep when it comes to selling things "in stock" when they are actually not. Seems to be a roll of the dice, especially given some of the really bad CS stories I have read about over the past couple of years. It is why I am hesitant to move forward with a purchase on these.

Generally speaking, they have a pretty ****ty rep when it comes to selling things "in stock" when they are actually not. Seems to be a roll of the dice, especially given some of the really bad CS stories I have read about over the past couple of years. It is why I am hesitant to move forward with a purchase on these.

Thank you

I had a shopping experience with them a couple of months back which was pretty frustrating. Might be a good deal, but I am sitting this out.

Has anyone ever dealt with this website? I would order some if I knew it was a trusted site, the fact they don't take pay-pal makes me a little nervous. Also only about half of the links on their page work. Call me crazy, but I do not want to type in my credit card info on a page I do not trust.
I buy stuff from them regularly and don't have any issues. The paypal thing is likely because they sell gun parts, which Paypal frowns upon.

Back
Top Bottom