• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt 20 round AR15 mags $10 shipped

and i appreciate it thanks. I try not to order from Brownells unless I have to, had a bad experiance with them. Not entirely their fault, was UPS's fault (my order kept bouncing between hubs and took a month to get to me) but I think they could have at least ate the shipping as I'm sure they got a Refund from UPS because I paid extra for a guaranteed delivery time. Some parts I needed for a 1911 to be ready for a Steel Challenge match I didn't end up getting to go to.

I will probably order some cheap ones eventually, from feedback it doesn't sound like this place is the place to order them from anyway

Yeah, best luck I've had for AR parts is Primary Arms. Really fast, reasonable price shipping. Right now they've got the Magpul black 30 rd w/window mags on sale for $12.99..

Yeah, best luck I've had for AR parts is Primary Arms. Really fast, reasonable price shipping. Right now they've got the Magpul black 30 rd w/window mags on sale for $12.99..
Update.. Ordered mags, other parts at 11am today, got email notice that order shipped at 12:30.

Back
Top Bottom