• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt AR15 Police Trade-ins

Are they considered collectable due to the rollmark?
That seems kind of high for a used rifle, even if it's just been bouncing around inside the trunk of a patrol car and not fired much.

I paid more than that for mine but mine is in better shape than the ones in the pics. However, one of those pics shows a CAR stock and one shows a waffle stock. I wish mine had the CAR. Mine also has a full auto bcg, I've seen some with semi autos.

CDNN has been running these for $800 plus shipping.

I think $750 is decent... Obviously only Colt/retro/fixed carry handle fans would think so, lol. That being said, it would be nice if they weren't marked up as much as some of the pics show, but I also think a good bit of the marks will clean up. YMMV.

I was about to tag the official ODT Brony in this thread, but it looks like he already found it.

fast306stang fast306stang do you have alerts setup to send you a text every time the word “Colt” gets posted anywhere on ODT?

:pound:

LMAO! No, I just scroll through new posts and see the word "COLT" and stop on by...

Edit: I am subscribed to the Steals and Deals forum...so I see it anytime Colt stuff gets posted here...

I got one of the cdnn ones. My front take down pin is the flat head one. Kinda makes me mad as thats not whats shown. Was thinking about getting another to try my chances again.

I think those are kinda cool actually...but you're right, they should have accurate pics. I wonder how much of their inventory is that style?

LE markings, worthless. A2 upper, with standard GI front sight, not what I would want. 16” barrel and a CAR stock. That’s about what I carried in service.

$750 for 2 maybe. Certainly not a deal.

I was thinking the same thing. Good rifle, but $750 for a used one and no telling the condition, nah.

Back
Top Bottom