• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt AR15 Police Trade-ins

Attachments

• Colt LE Deal Banner.JPG
    Colt LE Deal Banner.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 30
Not sure it’s a great deal but I like that A2 upper and lightweight barrel. Been thinking about a iron sight AR for awhile and this fits the bill...

Ignorance here, but what makes the CAR stock more desirable?

LE markings, worthless. A2 upper, with standard GI front sight, not what I would want. 16” barrel and a CAR stock. That’s about what I carried in service.

$750 for 2 maybe. Certainly not a deal.
This deal is not for you then. I specifically wanted the marked lower for collecting. Its a decent price 3 years ago and still decent price for a colt. Sure its not a 400$ ruger but is a sub 800 issued colt, some people care about that.

I think those are kinda cool actually...but you're right, they should have accurate pics. I wonder how much of their inventory is that style?
Sure they might be a collectors, but i want one to sbr and the take down pin is a pain in the arse. Ill prob send it out to get drilled for a detent eventually.

Not sure it’s a great deal but I like that A2 upper and lightweight barrel. Been thinking about a iron sight AR for awhile and this fits the bill...

Ignorance here, but what makes the CAR stock more desirable?

Not exactly sure, other than they're legit stocks for certain clones. The market isn't flooded with them, and they bring good money when you find them for sale.

Back
Top Bottom