• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt AR15 Police Trade-ins

What would it be a clone of?
Colt RO723

Here is on with an A1 upper with field sights, but there were variants with A2 uppers with field sights too.

US_Army_Rangers.jpg

You played video games as a kid?
That makes you a ticking time bomb according to some members here...
I was already a time bomb before I ever discovered video games.

:nod:

I used to play so much I had a callus on my left thumb from the NES controller. I could beat Mario Bros start to finish and never die. I didn’t use warp zones either.

I was awesome!

I saw the used Colts on CDNN. Have been looking for a LE6920 for a while. I was unsure of the condition of the used rifles, so I ordered a new LE6920. Should be at Quiet Riot Monday.

Could one of you experts tell me if a BUIS will work with the front sights on these? Or should I just get a carry handle?
Have a Vortex red/green dot, but really prefer iron sights.

Thanks

I saw the used Colts on CDNN. Have been looking for a LE6920 for a while. I was unsure of the condition of the used rifles, so I ordered a new LE6920. Should be at Quiet Riot Monday.

Could one of you experts tell me if a BUIS will work with the front sights on these? Or should I just get a carry handle?
Have a Vortex red/green dot, but really prefer iron sights.

Thanks
On the 6920? Get a Daniel Defense A1.5 fixed rear sight. Use your RDS. Do epic ****.
dd_t1_mount.jpg

What would it be a clone of?

the parts are what you need for several clone models

so you’d get:
a colt cl barrel with fsb
maybe a car stock
a colt lower receiver for the rollmark sticklers
an a2 upper

plus you’d have that “i’m an operator” finish wear without having to do too many couch dives and/or having to drag the rifle behind your pickup.

Back
Top Bottom