• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt bolt carrier group for 89.99

Jdubh22a

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
I personally thought this was a pretty good deal. Their is a free shipping code floating around somewhere I think for orders over 49.00 I had to get a new set of furniture for a 6920 and stumbled across it.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 51
Just a heads up this is not a regular Colt BCG. Its a Colt Competition BCG which, from my understanding, isn't made by Colt. Looks to be quality, its mil-spec, staked gas key but I dont know is full auto rated or not.

Ok thanks I wasn't sure. I see people paying 60-80 for cheap ones on here all the time and the better colt bcg for 120+ used even. I still haven't looked into all this colt "competition stuff". Good looking out though.

Ok thanks I wasn't sure. I see people paying 60-80 for cheap ones on here all the time and the better colt bcg for 120+ used even. I still haven't looked into all this colt "competition stuff". Good looking out though.

I'm not saying its a garbage BCG because I dont necessarily think that it is. Its chrome lined, mil-spec, staked gas key, etc but I dont know if its on the same quality level as Colt. Colt Comp is basically the brainchild of a competition shooter who went to Colt to have a competition gun made for the mass since Colt was focusing on military. Colt let him use their name but they dont didnt/don't build the Colt Comp rifles. The Competition lowers even have different rollmarks so you know its different. Many people just think its a separate division of Colt, that they are using all the same parts but from what I've read this is not the case.

Back
Top Bottom