• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

COLT COMPETITION RIFLE MARKSMAN Z SERIES GEN 2, 16" 5.56 NATO SUB-MOA - CRZ-16 $799 at PSA

Manufactured under license (From New Colt Holdings Corp.) by Bold Ideas Texas. Not a "Hartford" Colt.
It's basically a Colt in name only. Unknown parts (possibly Anderson) assembled by Bold Ideas and stamped with the Colt name under a licensing agreement. Colt manufacturing has no involvement in the production of these rifles.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's basically a Colt in name only. Unknown parts (possibly Anderson) assembled by Bold Ideas and stamped with the Colt name under a licensing agreement. Colt manufacturing has no involvement in the production of these rifles.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I know nothing about these guns or Bold Ideas. I don't plan on buying one. Honestly, I don't know if I plan on buying another "pre-assembled" AR again or not. But I do know that Browning put there "stamp" on guns made by FNH for YEARS and years. That didn't turn out too bad. I guess I'm saying that they are licensed to use Colt's name, doesn't make them a true Colt but also doesn't mean they're inferior either.

BA barrel? Not to many guaranteed sub-moa options that are able to go in a $800 rifle.

Just curious on the sub-moa part, is it guaranteed with something like GMM? Most people aren't capable of shooting moa with a laser(except here, everyone here is a sub moa shot). Is it just a hollow promise that they know very few are ballsy enough to complain about?

BA barrel? Not to many guaranteed sub-moa options that are able to go in a $800 rifle.

Just curious on the sub-moa part, is it guaranteed with something like GMM? Most people aren't capable of shooting moa with a laser(except here, everyone here is a sub moa shot). Is it just a hollow promise that they know very few are ballsy enough to complain about?

Dang man...! You get a guaranteed genuine laminated test target with the rifle! What more do you want?!!?!

Back
Top Bottom