• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt "Gov Marked" AR-15 Collectibles, "Some of the Rarest Ever"

Lol...if you're going Mod 0, you'll need a ARMS #38 SPR PEQ2-3, AKA Swan sleeve, AKA SEX sleeve...the full length optic riser that bridges the gap between the upper receiver and the rail...

:rofl:

Oh no I'm going Mod 1. I need A.R.M.S. #22 High rings IIRC
Are y’all even speaking English right now?!

Aha!

Man those MK12's are awesome looking. Now I'm googling pics and I REALLY don't have the money for one of those builds!

Yeah man I love them. I want to finish mine so bad so I can start doing some longer range shooting but I'm really trying to be disciplined with my spending. I did end up getting a little tax money back so its taking all my power not to start the suppressor. :becky:

2757C3C0-0DD2-4FB4-8CB6-21D64B91BC98.jpeg

I’m good

Basically - Allen Engineering. But yeah you can't build a MK12 and NOT get the Ops Inc/AE suppressor.

You know I saw Lone Survivor and fell in love with Axel's MK12. I wish I had some real use for night vision so I could get a PEQ15

Aha, now I know why you went Mod 1. I was looking at that awesome night pic of him and his MK12 earlier...I love that pic...but it's gut wrenching to look at also, just knowing what happened. I would LOVE to replicate that rifle.

I texted my buddy after reading your post about the MK12 you're building...he replied with a picture of his MOD 1...

Back
Top Bottom