• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt LE 6920 $799.99 at CDNN

Are these that much better than SW or Rugers?

On paper probably. Bt everyone I know that has a S&W or the Ruger pulls the trigger at the range and their rifle goes BANG and hits what they aim at. (And I have Colts)
Hard to beat the Ruger deal Georgia Gun store has right now - something like $450.00 or something close to that.

On paper probably. Bt everyone I know that has a S&W or the Ruger pulls the trigger at the range and their rifle goes BANG and hits what they aim at. (And I have Colts)
Hard to beat the Ruger deal Georgia Gun store has right now - something like $450.00 or something close to that.

This is true...that Ruger is probably the best bang for the buck right now IMO. That S&W ain't bad either.

Doing head shot with irons and a stock Ruger at 50 yards. I know thats not great for some people but for me, im happy with it.

The only difference between Colt's Rugers and Smiths are the twist rates and the little M203 notch on the barrel and the Vanadium or Melonite finishes. Colts are Vanadium and 1/7 twists with the M203 notch. Ive seen some Smiths with the M203 notch but they are Melonite and 1/8 twist. I believe the Ruger is 1/8 also

Back
Top Bottom