• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt OEM2 $605 free shipping

Has anyone ever ordered a gun from Arms Unlimited? How was it having the gun shipped to FFL because they don't list very many FFLs on their site. Also, says they sell to law enforcement, which I am not. Will this be a problem?

Has anyone ever ordered a gun from Arms Unlimited? How was it having the gun shipped to FFL because they don't list very many FFLs on their site. Also, says they sell to law enforcement, which I am not. Will this be a problem?

I've never ordered a gun from them but I've ordered parts several times with no issue. The only items they sell only to LEO/Agencies are usually marked in the ad, most of the time it's NFA items.

I wonder if you can call them and give them the FFL info for the one you want to use...I've called them before with questions, they answered or called me back, except once when I didn't get an answer but I think I called during lunch time.

I just got the Back In Stock Alert.

Did anyone buy one ? Are the LE#### Serial numbers done from Colt ? New 6920's start with CR#### ?

Can anyone offer info on this rifle or current Colt production serial numbers ? ....... Yknow, because it affects how the rifle shoots :)

Thank you

I just got the Back In Stock Alert.

Did anyone buy one ? Are the LE#### Serial numbers done from Colt ? New 6920's start with CR#### ?

Can anyone offer info on this rifle or current Colt production serial numbers ? ....... Yknow, because it affects how the rifle shoots :)

Thank you

Actually, AU Customer Service just responded.

All new production Colt 6920's now start with CR#####

Back
Top Bottom