• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt Revolvers: Python, Anaconda, King Cobra, Diamondback

Kline2054

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I make appraisals at no charge for Colt Snake Series revolvers such as: Python, anaconda, King cobra, and diamondback.

I have cash in hand to make purchases and typically offer 75-90% of appraised value depending on total amount being spent and travel arrangements

I give my honest appraisal and can even offer comparables of sold auctions if needed. If you choose not to sell to me or choose to keep the gun/guns then there are no hard feelings. I enjoy talking about these revolvers and just seeing some pictures of them makes me happy

Thank you,
Kline

If Kline is not available

I make appraisals at no charge for Colt Snake Series revolvers such as: Python, anaconda, King cobra, and diamondback.

I have cash in hand to make purchases and typically offer 75-90% of appraised value depending on total amount being spent and travel arrangements

I give my honest appraisal and can even offer comparables of sold auctions if needed. If you choose not to sell to me or choose to keep the gun/guns then there are no hard feelings. I enjoy talking about these revolvers and just seeing some pictures of them makes me happy

Thank you,
David

If Kline is not available

Thank you,
David
Ok...

No, I do not know David. David was probably being "smart" like so many people on the internet enjoy being

Gotcha. Well that's not cool on his part. Who's going to trust his credibility if that's the best he can do? Anyway, I'll get those pictures to you in a few days when I get back to Georgia.

Serial # E43122
No box, no owners manual.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: JHW
Back
Top Bottom