• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt stripped lowers

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
Not sure if it's a steal or not but Arms Unlimited has a bunch of different marked Colt stripped lowers for $200. Some have Mexico markings on the right side of the magwell, apparently they were a contract over run.

9mm lowers as well.

Anyone buy form this website? Are they good to go? Would love a colt 9mm lower

I buy from them all the time. The only thing is the USPS tracking isn't always accurate or they'll ship out a couple of days later than I expect. I bought a real Colt ambi safety from them but they took a month to ship it because they didn't actually have it in stock from their supplier. Other than that one time, it's always been reasonable and I've always got my stuff. And they always answer emails within a day--like when had to ask them about the safety.

I've ordered parts from them multiple times with no issues other than what I mentioned above. I never knew about their reviews...most of them look old, but still. Kinda just hmmmmm.....smh. Not sure what to think.

I have ordered some accessories from them.. No issues. I like the Mexican marked lowers.. There is a joke in there somewhere...

These are 6920 Federale rifles that are contract overruns and they are disassembling and selling the lowers and parts kits.
Saw a few complete rifles at wholesale for 550ish.

As per Arms Unlimited:
"They are not from built rifles, they came from the Hartford, CT factory. The receivers are just stripped lowers that were destined to be built but Colt has recently made an internal decision that they will not be using the many different markings of the past and want to have just M4 Carbine and AR15 (for required states) on all receivers going forward."

Back
Top Bottom