• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt Time

MaconGuns

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
Now that Colt has a 38 out instead of the 357 we want... I'm of the opinion they are pulling a Glock.
Releasing the 380 instead of the 9mm and milking the public for a few extra dollars.

So with a possible 357 in the near future and with any luck a few decision makers at Colt grew half a brain and will attempt to release the full line of snakes again.

Anyone foresee people auctioning off their safe Queens before values are possibly cut in half?

Everything I have read about the ballistics of .357 magnum out of a snub nose 2 inch revolver say the only areas it outperforms a 38+p round in is muzzle flash and recoil.

Now that Colt has a 38 out instead of the 357 we want... I'm of the opinion they are pulling a Glock.
Releasing the 380 instead of the 9mm and milking the public for a few extra dollars.

So with a possible 357 in the near future and with any luck a few decision makers at Colt grew half a brain and will attempt to release the full line of snakes again.

Anyone foresee people auctioning off their safe Queens before values are possibly cut in half?

Not holding my breath for a 357 new Cobra. They never made a 357 dick special. They are going for lightest weight in a 6 shot steel revolver. Doubtful the cylinder can be beefed up enough seeing as it is about J frame size.

Back
Top Bottom